Your generosity can help Nevada State College meet a number of its needs.
Funding Priorities in the Comprehensive Campaign Capital
- Nursing, Science, & Education Building through Naming Opportunity
- Student Activities & Administration Building through Naming Opportunity
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences Facility through Naming Opportunity
- Outdoor Amphitheater and Astronomy Observatory through Naming Opportunity
- Expanded Library Space, Collection Growth and Technology Needs through Naming Opportunity
- Auditorium in Nursing, Science, & Education Building through Naming Opportunity
- Rotunda/Atrium in Nursing, Science, & Education Building through Naming Opportunity
- Student Activities & Administration Building Great Hall through Naming Opportunity
- Fund the Entrance Plaza
Individual Projects for Schools of Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences, and Nursing
- Fund a School
- Endow an Academic Chair
- Fund Department of Business Administration
- Fund Department/Center of Integrated Studies
- Fund Department/Center for Writing and Scholarship
- Fund Nepantla Program and/or Program's Summer Bridge Experience
- Fund Administrative Suite/Offices and Faculty Offices through Naming Opportunities
- Fund a Multi-Cultural Center
- Fund Laboratories through Naming Opportunities
- Fund Classrooms through Naming Opportunities
- Endow a Partial Scholarship
- Endow a Full Scholarship
- Donate to Existing Scholarship Funds:
- Amanda Howard Endowed Scholarship Fund. Given by family and friends in memory of Amanda Howard. Restricted for students in the School of Nursing.
- Maryanski Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund. Given by family and friends in memory of former NSC President Fred J. Maryanski. Restricted for three scholarships a year for a student from each of the College's three schools.
- Sletten Construction of Nevada, Inc. Endowed Scholarship Fund. Given by the Sletten Family and employees. Restricted for sophomores or higher majoring in Business.
- Fund and/or Endow an Athletic Program and/or Athletic Fields
- Fund College Drive Entrance and Signage
- Fund Stipends for Student and Faculty Research
- Fund Stipends for Faculty Continuing Education